Hello Everyone, it is a great pleasure to present this fighter feature to you. This time I get to present lethwei fighter Souris Manfredi, who is also the first female world lethwei champion in history!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from?
My name is Souris MANFREDI, I’m French living in Thailand since 3 years.
2. Why do you fight?
I’m fighting because it is what I like to do the most. The part of me who stay quiet most of the time is able to express itself in a place where I belong the most.
3. Do you have any hobbies outside of fighting? If so, what are they?
My all life is based on my fighting and training performances. Until I stop my career I’m completely dedicated to it. So I don’t do much out of training, resting, sleeping and fighting. I’m enjoying very simple life style such reading books, taking care of the garden, cooking, or spending time in nature.
4. What is one piece of advice that has helped you in your fighting career and/or life?
No body cares your excuses
5. Which brands would you want to work with?
Any kind of brands who be proud to be represented by my person and ready to do a sponsorship with me.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a ring or somewhere in a mountain.
7. What do you want to achieve through training and fighting?
I want to be THE number 1
8. Is there anyone you would like to give a shout out to?
All the top 5 females fighters in all the biggest promotion.
9. What is your favorite quote?
No confusion in mind, no anguish in heart, no fear in the stomach
10. Do you have any upcoming fights?
I fought in November 7th at Thai Fight against Petcheeja